Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A little something.

I am going to try something. I have a fair amount of time between my classes so I am going to try and write in that time. However since I don't want to bring a laptop since my MacBook needs to be connected to a power line at all times or it just turns off, I decided that I will user iPod. Now there are probably iPod Word Processers but I figured if I did that, I would never share my work and it would just rot on my iPod. So I figured why not write on a blog? The story I am writing is goong to (hopefully) be a kind of ghost story, more accurately its a haunted house. I don't know how this will go since its my first time writing something of this nature. I'm going to attempt to mimic the style of Bram Stoker's Dracula and tell the story in the form of letters. We'll see how long that lasts. This is kind of an experiment for me, and as such things might change. I am far from a professional writer, but hopefully it will be of some entertainment. I won't promise a set update schedule, this is something I'm doing between classes, and once midterms start coming up, updates will be sporadic. Besides, anyone who reads my Let's Play knows I'm very unreliable at updating. Feel free to leave any comments and criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment